WEATHER

Yesterday morning the fresh westerly breeze that had been building through Monday clocked to the North and diminished substantially.  But Tuesday afternoon the wind returned to the West and strengthened again.  We have a 40% to 60% chance of rain Thursday through Friday.  I assume this off and on westerly breeze is a sign of the impending change.  Where I sit while typing these posts has a decent view of the barometer aboard Escape.  So far, it is still indicating decent weather.

CONFERENCE

The Nature Conservancy group was off base most of Tuesday.  They will be holding sessions most of today.

HELP WANTED

I need an Office Manager that can start IMMEDIATELY and stay until the end of summer.  I can be contacted at 305-393-7373 or steve.willis@scouting.org.  The position requires the usual: good phone skills, use of Word, Excel and especially Outlook.  Any medical background is a real plus.  Primary duties include checking crews in and out and the monumental task of reviewing the scuba crew medicals.  Pay is negotiable (this is one of our better paying jobs).  The office Manager needs to be mature enough to deal with parents and leaders.

Capt. Steve Willis
Professional Scuba Bum™
Aboard S/V Escape

Leave a Reply